CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Darling Nikki Responds to Big Connection, Small Problem and G-Spontaneous

Hello Readers!

Here I am on Sunday morning reading your emails and letters…I must say they are very interesting! I love the comments on the blog – please continue to read, comment and discuss. We all have opinions on handling situations and I am sure there are certain stories that might apply to you or someone you know. Sometimes the advice here might help someone make a decision on an issue or maybe they will learn a new trick to enhance their love lives. Either way, we are here to learn, listen and discuss!

Keep reading … and I look forward to your comments this week. Please hit me at romancepotions4u@aol.com with your story or issue and I will address it next week.

Darling Nikki

********************************************************

Dear Darling Nikki!

I am a married woman with a family – I’ve been married for about 10 years with 2 young children. I also have a “friend” that I have been involved with for a few years now. Here’s my issue… my husband is well endowed and keeps me happy sexually – he can make me have an orgasm very quickly and I love it! My “friend” is on the smallish side and doesn’t quite “measure up” to all my sexual needs leaving me unsatisfied. How do I get the best of both worlds?

Anonymous

Newark, NJ

Dear Anonymous:

I had to think about this one for a while… this is what I’m getting from your note. Your husband and you have a great sex life but there seems to be other things missing from your martial relationship. Your “friend” of a few years seems to fill the void(s) that are missing from your marriage, whether it is companionship, conversation, friendship … things that you should / could be sharing with your husband. But your “friend” comes up short in the sex department – (how frustrating is that?) … so why not just really be friends without the physical part. If you are not satisfied with the sex then why even bother – can’t the two of you just remain friends? I do believe a man and woman can be just friends without any physical involvement. You could have the best of both worlds – a good male friend to hang out with, talk to, party with and a great sex life at home. Personally, I would get really frustrated if I were having sex just to satisfy the other person and I really wasn’t getting anything out of it. Why not try talking to your friend and telling him that you want to continue being friends without any physical involvement. If this man really likes you and is really a friend he will respect your request.

Hope this helps.

Nikki

********************************************************

Dear Darling Nikki,

The other day I had a conversation with a person about sex and she mentioned that squirting was one of the best parts of sex. I have had many orgasms on sexual occasions but I have never squirted. My question to you is…What does my man need to be doing to make me squirt?

Yours Truly,

Squirtless

Dear Squirtless,

The Simple Secret to Female Ejaculation

It’s all about the blood flow. The only thing that determines whether you can succed in making an orgasm ejaculatory or not is the level of unprohibited blood-flow in the whole body. Okay, there’s another catch to it and that is the ever-so-often talked about G-Spot. If you understand how to make the blood flow through your body, the G-Spot will gain more and more … “effect”. Now, of course to really get the blood flowing and to accomplish an ejaculatory orgasms through the G-Spot a massage is in order.

Also we need the blood flowing in the whole body, that’s why the massage has to get really intimate. Have your partner not only work your back, but also especially the areas that are important to sexual stimulation: the pubic bone, the inner thighs and the buttocks. Massage the area around the breasts too, go all the way down the legs and up the neck – remember the goal is to relax and relieve all tension from the body. Remember you’ve got to relax and let your partner work out the tensions. Don’t rush it … take your time.

The G-Spot

Okay, once you really got the blood flowing it’s time for some good G-Spot stimulation. If you were to put one hand on the female pubic area and with the other try to touch the palm of your hand from inside the vagina you have the area of that G-Spot. By stimulating this area (that means just touching it) there will build up a spongey knob and that’s the actual G-Spot.

When stimulating the G-Spot you ought to be a bit intense with pressure and rubbing – not too rough but not gentle. The vaginal area can withstand very strong stimulation and going to weak on the process won’t bring any results. You need a strong stimulus to achieve a strong response.

If at first you don’t succeed… just try again. Enjoy!

Until Next Time…Think Naughty Thoughts!

Darling Nikki

********************************************************

Sex Tip of the Week

Viva Cream $5.00 for 1 pack

(approximately 10 applications in each pkt)

Increased and Instense Orgasms!

Viva Cream is unique combination of herbal extracts, vitamins, and amino acids in a pure, clear, non-sticky gel. Each ingredient is chosen for its proven effects on the sensitive tissues of women. Together these ingredients can stimulate and potentiate a woman's desire. With Viva Cream, sensitivity and intimacy can be heightened and a rich, new sex life with increased orgasms is possible.

You gotta give this one a try!

Go to Romancepotions.org for more products.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the first entry, this woman must address why she needs smallballs in her life. Why is she not satisfied with her husband? That is the real issue!

Anonymous said...

darling nikki,

i tried to make myself squirt and i was told it feels like peeing...however once i reach that point i cant seem to take it and release. any advice?

dying to squirt :)